*This position is eligible for the internal referral bonus
We’re a rapidly growing Australian Hotel Group in the early stages of expansion, come join our growth journey as part of our pre-opening team!
Veriu Green Square
- Close to public transport
Formerly the site of a luxury European auto-trader in the 70s, Veriu Green Square hotel is a new, state of the art building influenced by its emerging locale.
Your day to day
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, you’ll be part of a small team of genuine people, looking to create lasting memories and exceptional experiences for each and every guest.
- Oversee the front office and housekeeping departments inc. complaint escalation and problem-solving, team management and training, rostering & timesheet approvals
- Provide a high level of guest services to guests at check-in, check-out, and during stay
- Create new ways to leave guests with a lasting memorable experience
- Use your inquisitive nature to identify new sales leads, encouraging the team to do the same
- Respond to emergency situations in a safe and professional matter
- Build strong and authentic relationships with your teammates and our guests
- Provide support and assistance to the Hotel Manager in higher-level hotel management and admin tasks, in order to prepare yourself for a future Hotel Manager role
Why join Veriu
You’ll be someone looking for a long-term career with a growing, Australian-owned hotel brand. Access:
- National career growth opportunities
- Accelerated development in a variety of hotel management or corporate areas
- Comprehensive onboarding & ongoing support
- The chance to join our Fast-Track junior hotel management program
- Genuine flexibility and job security
- High performing culture that values relationships & individuality, where our leadership know you by name
- Generous referral bonuses when you refer your friends to work with us (up to $1000)
- Discounts on accommodation across our network (QLD, NSW & VIC)
You’ll thrive on our team if your approach to life is founded on strong relationships, using an ownership mindset, and driving your self-growth, all while staying true to you.
There is no better time to join us, so submit a copy of your current resume to apply now. We can’t wait to meet you.
To learn more, visit our website! https://veriu.com.au/about-us/