We’re a rapidly growing Australian Hotel Group in the early stages of expansion, come join our growth journey!
Your day to day
Reporting to the Hotel Managers and Group Technical Services Manager, you’ll be part of a small team of genuine people, looking to create lasting memories and exceptional experiences for each and every guest.
- Undertake a variety of general hotel maintenance work in common areas and hotel rooms
- Complete repairs to apartments, equipment and common area hardware
- Assist in troubleshooting electrical equipment such as TVs and air conditioners
- Respond quickly to emergencies and maintain maintenance inventory
- Manage on-site contractors, contractor compliance and inductions, upkeep of service agreements and building audits for compliance
- Work independently with an ownership mindset but also with a team focus
All the tools for the role will be provided to you. You’ll need to be experienced in general maintenance, willing to give anything a go, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Punthill Spring Hill:
- 70 room apartment hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Onsite parking
- Conference room
Why join Veriu
- National career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive onboarding & ongoing support
- High performing culture that values relationships & individuality
- Generous referral bonuses when you refer your friends to work with us (up to $1000)
- Discounts on accommodation across our network (QLD, NSW & VIC)
- Small team and the opportunity to make a true impact
You’ll thrive in our team if your approach to life is founded on strong relationships, having an ownership mindset, and pursuing self-growth, all while staying true to you.
There is no better time to join us, so submit a copy of your current resume to apply now. We can’t wait to meet you.
To learn more, visit our website! https://punthill.com.au/about-us/