*This position is eligible for the internal referral bonus
We’re a rapidly growing Australian Hotel Group in the early stages of expansion, come join our growth journey as part of our pre-opening team!
Your day to day
Reporting to the Super Host and Hotel Manager, you’ll be part of a small team of genuine people, looking to create lasting memories and exceptional experiences for each and every guest.
- Provide a high level of guest services at all touchpoints (check-in, check-out, during stay)
- Provide resolutions to complaints and problems
- Identify new ways to leave guests with lasting memorable experiences
- Respond to emergency situations in a safe and professional matter
- Identify & explore new sales leads
- Veriu Broadway (Ultimo) – Converted old federation warehouse, most recently an old leather tannery.
- Veriu Central (Sydney) – Old world style meets modern beginnings in renovated Wentworth House
- Veriu Camperdown – Spacious serviced apartments with a central tropical courtyard filled with lush palm trees, herb garden, and butterfly chairs.
- Veriu Green Square (Alexandria) – Formerly the site of a luxury European auto-trader in the 70s, now a new state of the art building with polished chrome accents, high gloss finishes and contemporary details paying homage to history.
- Veriu Randwick – in the bustling suburb of Randwick, the hotel evokes a great local village vibe and the perfect location for exploring the best of what Sydney has to offer.
Please note in your application which location/s you would like to apply for.
Why join Veriu
You’ll be someone looking for a long-term career with a growing, Australian-owned hotel brand. Access:
- National career growth opportunities
- Accelerated development in a variety of hotel management or corporate areas
- Comprehensive onboarding & ongoing support
- The chance to join our Fast-Track junior hotel management program
- Genuine flexibility and job security
- High performing culture that values relationships & individuality, where our leadership know you by name
- Generous referral bonuses when you refer your friends to work with us (up to $1000)
- Discounts on accommodation across our network (QLD, NSW & VIC)
You’ll thrive on our team if your approach to life is founded on strong relationships, using an ownership mindset, and driving your self-growth, all while staying true to you.
There is no better time to join us, so submit a copy of your current resume to apply now. We can’t wait to meet you.
To learn more, visit our website! https://veriu.com.au/about-us/
love to learn more about you and your reasons for applying.